Early Bird Ticket Price until 15th of May 2017
Members CHF 1'190.00
Non Member CHF 1'390.00
Regular Ticket Price after 15th of May 2017
Members CHF 1'390.00
Non Member CHF 1'690.00
We are pleased to offer special rates to groups of 3 or more attending participants from the same organisation.
Please find the group prices as follow:
Early Bird until 15th of May 2017
3 or more participants: CHF 1'095.00 per participant
Full price after 15th of May 2017
3 or more participants: CHF 1'280.00 per participant
For all group registrations please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the group registration form.
For groups with more than 10 participants please contact us at email@example.com
Please note: Attendees cannot be added to a group registration and will not be provided the group discount after the initial group is processed. All registration documents must be returned together to ensure that all individuals are charged the appropriate rate. We are not able to begin processing group registrations until all documentation and payment is receivded.
What does the conference registration fee include?
- Apero at Welcome Reception on Wednesday Evening
- Welcome Coffee, Break refreshments, Lunch for 2 days
- Entrance to all sessions and panel discussions during the 2 conference days
- Access to the exhibit hall
- Baloise Experience Gala Dinner
- Access to the conference app and download of presentations of the conference
- 15 CPEs
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellation needs to be made in written form
- 10% Cancellation Fee for cancellation until the 15th of May 2017
- Cancellations received from 15th of May will incur 50% of the ticket costs
- Delegates may nominate an alternative person to attend. Latest notification for the change is 1st of September 2017
- There are no refunds for cancellations received after the 15th of August 2017
- If you made other bookings in reference to the conference you are responsible for cancelling this separately. IIA Switzerland takes no responsibility for penalties for late cancellations.
Program & Services
We may alter the content, timing or speakers of the program, after publication.
You will always be sent an email acknowledgement of your purchases. If you do not receive this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information provided by you will be held on a database securely. Your Name, Position, and Organisation will be included in the event information for all attendees to the event.
Images & Video
The organisers plan to take photographs and video material at this event and reproduce them in educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the website and social media. By participating in this event, you grant the organiser the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the organiser's property. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by us for any purpose.
In case the event has to be cancelled, postponed or altered due to a force majeure IIA Switzerland takes no responsibility for any financial penalties you may occur. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen occurrence that renders performance of the event impossible, inadvisable, illega or impracticable. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to: casualty, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, governmental restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, strikes, curtailment, suspension or restriction on transportation facilities and means of transportation or any other emergency.
Legal & Jurisdiction
Place of jurisdiction is Zürich
Where to stay during the conference?
We have limited contingents with special conditions in 4 hotels close to the Congress Center. You may book them through our website or directly through the hotel websites.